- How long have you been writing poetry?
- How would you describe your poetics — that is, what are you trying to accomplish in your poetry?
- Describe your compositional process: when/why/how/where do you write?
- What living poets have had the greatest influence on you? What dead poets? If none (or in addition to poets), what other sorts of writers/artists/musicians do you admire?
- Have you ever been published? Do you submit your work for publication?
- Is this your first workshop? If not, what other workshops have you been a part of (with whom, where, when)?
- What do you hope to get out of this workshop?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Please take the time to give thoughtful responses to the following questions, posting your answers to the Blackboard forum no later than midnight Tuesday:
Posted by Michael S. Hennessey at 5:32 PM